This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to capitalize on their skills and experience as a Web developer to manage various web site development projects. This Professional Web Development Training course is an intensive hands-on course is designed to provide web developers with an in-depth understanding of the web development process and life cycle.
Day One / Knowing the basic terms related to Web Technology
- Idea about – Web Designing, Web Development, Software Development, Outsourcing, Freelancing.
- Basic Ideas on – Domain, Hosting, IP, Server, NameServer, Programming Language, Designing Language, Structured Query Language, Framework, CMS, IDE, cPanel, Domain Control Panel, FTP Client, Local Server.
- Discuss on what we will be Learning in the Web Technology course and how
Day Two / Learning how to use the Software and Tools for Web Development
- How to use IDEs (NotePad++, NetBeans, PHPStorm, PHPEdit)
- How to use Local Server Application (XAMPP, WAMP, LAMP, MAMP)
- How to operate cPanel and Domain Control Panel
- How to use FTP Clients (CoreFTP, FileZilla)
For More check www.piit.us